Creativity Starts Here
I don’t know about you, but there are days I just don’t have the Stamping Mojo working for me. Maybe I’ve been really busy, or planning for events, or the weather has been gloomy (or gorgeous and I’m outside playing!). Whatever the reason, sometimes I feel like I just don’t have a creative bone in my body. And I hear from new stampers all the time, “I want to create something fabulous, but I just don’t have all the tools I need yet.”
Don’t let the lack of creative ideas or fun tools stop you, because Stampin’ Up! has the answer.
Beginning May 11, you can enjoy 25% off your first three months of a Paper Pumpkin subscription*. That’s a huge deal! In each box you’ll get –
- An expertly-designed project
- All the supplies to complete the project, pre-cut and ready to go
- Step-by-step instructions (including a video)
- Something new and different every month
The kits vary; sometimes they’re packaging or 3-D items and sometimes they are cards. It’s a surprise each month, but each project is fun and the instructions are easy to follow. And, of course, if you want, you can change the project a bit and use what’s in the box for a custom project of your own.
Here’s “the fine print.”
- You must subscribe by Saturday, June 10 to receive the discount.
- The 25% discount will be applied to one kit per month for the first three months of the subscription. After that, the price will revert to the regular price of $19,95 US.
- This offer only applies to new month-to-month subscriptions, not current or past subscribers or pre-paid kits.
- You can put your kit on hold or cancel at any time (before the 10th of the month).
Do you want to see how fabulous Paper Pumpkin kits can be – and how easy they are to use? Check this out.
Look at the concentration on that little face! This is my 2-1/2 year-old granddaughter creating cards using the April kit. Granted, Amelia is brilliant and amazingly talented (at least, Grandma thinks so!), but you can see that anyone can do this. Amelia is working on a “resist” technique, using the Watercolor Pencils that were included in the kit with a paintbrush and water (also included in the kit last month; well, the paintbrush was. I supplied the water) – and we had no mishaps. She even remembered to blot the paintbrush to remove excess water each time.
So don’t let a toddler outshine you! Subscribe today and be on your way to a creative escape at a discount! (Edited to say: If you’re reading this on May 9 or 10, don’t subscribe today! To get the discount, you need to subscribe between May 11 and June 10. But if you want to join the fun early and get May’s kit, subscribe by May 10. You won’t get the 25% discount, but you will get an extra month of fun!)
Thanks for stopping by Stamping with Buffy. Have a wonderful day!