It’s that time of the year! Time for the 2015 Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza.
The Online Sale begins Monday, November 23, and ends Monday, November 30. There will be a 24-hour “flash sale” on the first and last days.
There are some amazing deals, including past Paper Pumpkin kits and refills. Even non-subscribers can buy the selected Paper Pumpkin products. If you order online, be sure to use the numbers on the flier. Some of the bundles are only “bundled” during the sale, so if you use individual catalog numbers, you’ll be charged full price.
You can view the list of sale items here. And, of course, beginning Monday, you can order online 24/7.
- Dates: November 23-30, 2015
- Two 24-hour flash sales for specific products will happen during this promotion: one on November 23 and one on November 30.
- Past Paper Pumpkin kits and kit refills in Online Extravaganza are available for purchase by subscribers and non-subscribers.
- You must use bundle item codes provided for Online Extravaganza. Discounts will not be applied if individual component item numbers are entered separately. Bundles featured in Online Extravaganza will exist only during Online Extravaganza.
- There is no minimum purchase necessary for Online Extravaganza. Discounts will range from 20 to 50 percent.
- Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
Deadline: 11:50 Mountain Time, Monday, November 30
Check out the list now! Mark the things you want so you’ll be ready to order on Monday! If someone has been wondering what to buy you, feel free to share your highlighted wish list with them! I’ll be happy to help them shop for you.
Thanks for stopping by Stamping with Buffy! Have a wonderful day!